Introducing Hyper Grip tape, inspired by the gecko! The goal in mind is to secure hold on your ball without having to squeeze. Being able to relax relieves tension in your hand and wrist, and you gain consistency in both the balance and power of your ball release. It can be used in a variety of ways! Hyper Grip can be used on your index finger for greater stability throughout delivery and to relieve tension caused by squeezing. Hyper Grip can be used on your power pad to increase leverage on release and protect against skin irritation. Hyper Grip can be used for no thumbers, two handers or extreme wrist cuppers. Simply place on your wrist for control and balance.
- Provides unbelievable grip
- Doesn't bind or stick when releasing the ball
- Relieves hand tension & fatigue
- Increases the power you put on the ball
- Helps achieve a more consistent release
- Protects against calluses
- Also great for 2 handers, no-thumbers or those with weak grips